As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, Math Games, Educational, Learning Resources I Sea 10! Game, Homeschool & Classroom Math Games, Addition and Subtraction, Includes 100 Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Number sense: strengthen number sense with this 10-based game. Educational & fun: Builds addition and social skills. Everything you need: Includes 90 number cards and 10 Shark cards.
Easy to learn: make combinations of number cards to add up to 10 Great for school age kids: Ideal for ages 6 and up. Player with the most 10s wins.
2. Learning Resources #ad
57 Pieces, Educational and Fun Games for Kids, Ages 5+ Math Learning Games for Kids, Learning Resources Hundred Activity Mat #adLearning Resources #ad
- Kids learn place value, problem solving, and overall number fact fluency. Reinforces hundreds concepts, number patterns, counting, and more. Exxpand learning opportunities with this oversized version of the familiar hundreds board. Wipe-clean mat perfect for small group or whole class and includes activity guide.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Kindergartner Activities, Ages 5+ Math Learning Games for Kids, Learning Resources 10 on the Spot Ten Frame Game, 2-6 Players #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 6 double-sided cards and 72 “spots” pieces. Cards feature ten-frames on one side for beginners, and number on the back for more advanced players. Bingo-style game where the goal is to make 10 . Reinforce counting, matching and base-ten number concepts. Ages 5+.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Mathlink Cubes, Early Math Skills, Educational Counting Toy, Set of 100 Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, subtraction, Nonstandardized measurements, color identification, Matching, Patterning, Addition, Fine motor skills, Making 10, counting to 100, Eye-hand coordination, Graphing, Grouping, skip counting, Shape identification, comparison, Motor planning.
Learning styles: Visual, Tactile. Ideal for ages 5 plus. Great for counting to 100 by ones and tens, grouping, and one-to-one correspondence.
5. hand2mind #ad
Math Game, Math Manipulatives, and Addition, Classroom Supplies, Sorting, Two Color Counters, hand2mind Ten Frame Pop Up Math Activity Center, Counting Toys for Counting, Kindergarten Learning Games #adhand2mind #ad
- Children learn to recognize the number of objects in a group without having to count the objects. Students explore number relationship and gain important mathematical skills up to 4 children per Pop-Up Center. Ten frame activity center comes with 10 learning activities.
Math skills development: help students learn subtilizing and understand the crucial concept of making 5, 10, and 20 . The perfect way for kids to start their journey with number is by counting up to ten! Math manipulatives: ten frame is a mathematical manipulative that helps students develop basic number sense through the composition and decomposition of number within 5, 10, 20, and beyond.
Counters for kids: circle math counters help students understand the numbering system and allow students to visually see results.
Ten frame pop up center: this ten frame center allow kids to visualize early math concepts such as counting, addition, subtraction, making 10, number relationships, number patterns, and number correspondence. Ten frames for kids: simply pop open the easel box, flip to the day's activity, pull out the required learning materials, and start learning! Everything in this kit, from your frog themed bingo chips to your ten frame answer boards are convenient packaged into an easel box.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
6. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Jumbo Magnetic Spinner, Classroom Games, Teacher Supplies #adEducational Insights #ad
- A fun and interactive way to engage the whole class in any lesson or activity! Guide features 16 activity suggestions for classroom management, math, language arts, and more.
Place the spinner on your whiteboard, choose a template, write-on/wipe-off cards, and use dry-erase markers to create the games and activities you need! Includes jumbo 16" magnetic spinner, three double-sided, and teacher's guide.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Addition and Subtraction Activities, Homeschool, 31 Pieces, Learning Resources Mini Motor Math Activity Set, Pattern, Includes Counting, Ages 4+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Take a pit stop from math for color matching, sorting, and creative play with these colorful cars. Homeschool supplies for ages 4+. Boost early math into high gear as you count, add, subtract, and more with these colorful rubber mini cars and numbered tracks.
Developes number recognition, Addition and Counting Skills. Included activity guide helps kids put an exciting spin on counting to 20, subtracting, adding, patterning, and more.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Colorful File Folder Games, Grade K Colorful Game Books Series #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Comprised of 18 full-color games that can be assembled with ease, each book covers a variety of language arts and math skills. Make the most of your class time with skill-based games that students can take to their seats! Playful illustrations invite children to master important concepts.
9. Aizweb #ad
Take Home Versatile Math Manipulatives Kit for Kids Grade K-3,With Ten-Frames,Base Ten Blocks,Math Counters,Number Line,120 Number Chart,Pattern Blocks,Homeschool Supplies Develops Early Math Skills #adAizweb #ad
- Math skill development: aizweb common core math manipulatives Kit for K - 3rd contains plenty of activities for individual and small group to develop an understanding of addition, place value, subtraction, measurement and geometric concepts.
All in one: each manipulatives kit contains 2 ten-frames and 20 double-sided counters, dry erase 120-chart, 10 tens rods and 25 ones cubes, dry erase number line, 13 pattern blocks!.
School readinesss: packed with manipulatives that align to major standards, this set provides lots of hands-on experience with everything from counting and base 10 to comparing numbers and building shapes.
Master math with ease：aizweb math foundation kit is a great educational gift for children, 3rd grade: Aizweb Math Manipulatives Kit is a perfect set to learn in elementary classroom, teachers and educators! Perfect math manipulatives for 1st, 2nd, parents, kindergarten or as a teaching tool in your homeschooling program.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Alphabet Learning Activities, Ages 5+ Kindergarten Learning Essential Materials, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies, Learning Resources Skill Builders! Kindergarten Writing, 38 Piece Activity Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- School readiness skills!: when they play with the hands-on activities in this set, birthdays, or just because, christmas, toys from learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, kids learn school-ready skills that set them up for success in school classrooms or homeschool programs! On-the-go learning!: with the help of this set's sturdy reusable storage and carrying case, Stocking Stuffers, kids can take their kindergarten writing activities on the go! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Easter Basket Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Play & learn kindergarten reading!: kids build all-new kindergarten writing skills through active play every time they learn with this all-in-one readiness activity set! Essential kindergarten skills!: designed with little learners in mind, Skill Builders! Kindergarten writing helps kids as young as 4 master concepts including vocabulary, pencil skills, letter tracing and formation, and more!.