As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Fine Motor, 14 Pieces, Learning Resources Puzzle Globe, Easter Games, 3-D Geography Puzzle, Easter Gifts for Kids, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Montessori toys for toddlers: Great for any toddler ages 3+. Build fine motor skills: The puzzle globe is great for early fine motor skills, learning spacial awareness, and geography.
Globe measures 8” in diameter. Perfect for small hands: each continent piece is chunky and easy for little hands to grasp; the largest piece Asia measures 5¾ inches in length.
Kids will love this puzzle globe! 14 piece set: includes spinning globe, 6 continent puzzle pieces, 6 continent labels, and a sheet of blank label stickers. Puzzle globe for kids: the globe’s 6 puzzle pieces represent Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, and North and South America, while a stationary bottom piece represents Antarctica.
2. Blulu #ad
English Style, Educational Preschool Poster for Toddler and Kid with Glue Point Dot for Nursery Homeschool Kindergarten Classroom, Teach Numbers Alphabet Colors Days and More 16 x 11 Inch 12 Pieces #adBlulu #ad
- Delightful colors and illustration : designed with beautiful engaging colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity; Each size in 40 x 28 cm/ 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for kids.
Great gift for children : these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for home schooling, nursery home and kindergarten, pre-K, suitable for any mom, make learning full of fun and engaging for individuals potential, preschool, or teacher to put up in their children's room or classrooms.
Features : made of 250 gsm cardstock, tear resistant and reusable, waterproof, double side covered with high quality PET film for added durability, also it could dry erasable with water-based markers so you could illustrate on the content of posters for better expression.
Flat ship and easy to use : we do not roll our posters in tubes like many of competitors, ready to mount with glue point dot which comes with package; You can also hang them on wall through the hole of plastic bag. 12 different wall posters : alphabet, days of the week, numbers 1-100, months, numbers 1-10, opposites, colors, weather, seasons, time, farm animals and shapes.
|Part Number||Blulu-Preschool Posters-01|
3. Learning Resources #ad
65 Piece Set, Phonics Game, Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set, Ages 3+, Classroom Games for Teachers, Preschool, Back to School Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+. Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development. Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions. Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place.
Put the pear near the chair, or the bee in the tree! features a hat, one double-sided spinner, along with 20 picture cards, box, 40 double-sided activity cards, and chair, tree, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Key Education Early Learning Language Library Cards—Photographic Flash Cards to Improve Vocabulary, Language, PreK-K Special Learners 160 pc, and Communication Skills #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Learning made fun: key education’s early language Library Cards helps kids improve essential social skills, develop expressive and receptive language skills, and build vocabulary through fun, conversation-based activities. Students answer the questions on the back of each card to practice communication and social skills through conversations about actions, emotions, animals, food, and more.
What’s included: the phonics flash cards set includes 160 full-color picture cards of basic sight words and vocabulary with guided reading questions on the back.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
How it works: each picture card covers a specific object or topic. A resource guide with word lists and game ideas is also included. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating phonics games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Calendar Kit for Classroom, Learning Resources Calendar & Weather Pocket Chart, School Calendar for Classrooms, Homeschool Calendar, Ages 3+, Set of 136 #adLearning Resources #ad
- Pocket chart includes 136 cards: Features 136 double-sided, full-color cards. Made from sturdy vinyl for years of use: Sturdy flame-retardant vinyl chart with hanging grommets measures 3075"l x 44.
25"h. Perfect for home learning & classroom instruction. Great for ages 3+. Calendar and weather pocket chart: Engage children in learning about seasonal happenings and weather with this illustrated chart.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Homeschool, Toys for Toddlers, 76 Pieces, Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match, Math Activity Set, Color and Numbers Sorting, Fine Motor Toys, Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp. Fine motor skills toys: squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills. Learn & play: learn color recognition, matching, sorting, counting, and early math skills.
Counting toys: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Easter or even for Homeschool.
What's included: 1 muffin pan, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, Squeezy Tweezers, 60 mini muffin counters, 2 dice, and activity guide.
7. Sproutbrite #ad
Classroom Decorations, Sproutbrite Educational Posters for Toddlers, Preschool Learning Decor, ABC Poster, 11 Charts for Distance Learning, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies Materials #adSproutbrite #ad
- Our posters are printed on a slightly thinner paper than you might be used too with older classroom posters, and contrast comparable to the most expensive photo paper in the marketplace. Printed on 100lb poster paper for the brightest and boldest colors. Love it, but this paper substrate is intentionally used.
Each one is 14" wide x 20" high making them large enough to read the information without overcrowding. Make your child’s learning experience easier using these homeschool, playroom & nursery posters. It produces colors, brightness, or your money back within 30 days! Brighten your space and challenge your children to learn new things.
These early educational charts help turn your home or toy room into a classroom. Start your children young with this scholastic poster set. Charts included: abc poster, 2d and 3d shapes, colors, body parts, Time, Numbers 1-10, Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Emotions, Numbers 1-100, & Seasons.
Includes 11 large school posters for young kids. These educational posters are the largest, brightest, & easiest to read school posters suited for early learning material on Amazon. This classroom decoration elementary set is perfect for toddlers walls, 2nd, online distance learning, teachers, 3rd & 4th grade, 1st, day care centers, pre-k learning materials posters, kindergarten, learning centers, school decor, & after school programs.
8. KIKIGOAL #ad
KIKIGOAL Circle Time Center Classroom Pocket Chart Educational Pocket Chart Teaching Materials Learning Calendar Weather Counting Letter Color Shape etc #adKIKIGOAL #ad
- You don't worry about how to hang it. Why choose our classroom pocket chart? our circle center pocket chart encourages lots of hands-on-exploration with gumball counters, and more! The Circle time pocket chart also has built in storage pockets and sturdy grommets for hanging, a weather spinner with stick on clothing pieces, plus all the cards and pieces to complete each activity.
The calendar pocket chart is great tool to develops skill in calendar concept, counting, early language and early math.
Teachers all around the country use our classroom calendar & activity chart with pockets. The classroom calendar set has 217 cards 17 large cards, explore rhyming words, colors, from calendar cards, 30 round stickers in 6 colors, interesting picture cards that teach and strengthen the days and months, 1 large round weather wheel- All functions in one center are designed for circle time, shapes and more.
With 4 strong hanging hooks: it's easy to hang anywhere. High quality materials: made of sturdy 420dpvc, calendar Pocket Chart Size：409*39 inches. Perfect for home learning and classroom teaching, suitable for children over 3 years old.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Fine Motor Toy, 26 Double-Sided Pieces, Ages 18 Months +, Learning Resources Snap-n-Learn Alphabet Alligators #adLearning Resources #ad
- Reusable storage included: when playtime is done, these friendly gators fit neatly inside their clear plastic storage bucket until next time! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, the Snap-n-Learn Alphabet Alligators help kids as young as 18 months build essential fine motor skills! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
These gators know their abcs: kids discover all-new alphabet skills when they mix, and identify this set of 13 colorful alligators! Build simple words: in addition to learning language skills, matching, match, kids can also use their new friends to master colors, and more!.
10. Learning Resources #ad
208 Pieces, ABCs, Alphabet Soup Games, Early Phonics Manipulatives, Ages 3+, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters #adLearning Resources #ad
- Alphabet soup: promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, early phonics, letter recognition, and reading. Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D.
Letters: set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 130 die-cut photo cards, 52 letter cards, and activity guide. Letters games: build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, language, fine motor, memory, and recall skills.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, or just because, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.