As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Key Education #ad
Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, 1st, & 2ND Grade & Ell #adKey Education #ad
- Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards.
Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, and building sentences language skills.
2. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | American Sign Language Bingo Game | Educational Learning Resource for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Bingo boards - 24 double-sided Bingo Playing Boards 8 1/2" x 11". Cards - 192 full-color american sign Language Calling Cards 2 1/8" x 3 5/8". Educational - helps children learn 201 basic sign language vocabulary words.
You might also enjoy 400 Sign Language Cards - also featured on Amazon. Themes - eight different language themes - Letters, Verbs, Feelings, Family, Adjectives, Numbers, Nouns, and Time.
3. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Roll a Word Develop Spelling and Word Formation Dice, Multi #adJunior Learning #ad
- A collection of ten letter dice for generating word building. Comes with a handy carry bag. Color-coded so that each letter pattern has its own color. For ages 4 and up.
4. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Workman Publishing Everything You Need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker. Definitions explained. Mnemonics for memorable shortcuts. Critical ideas highlighted in neon colors.
5. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Learning Advantage QUIZMO Vocabulary, 36 Double-Sided Game Boards, Bingo-Style Language and Literacy Game for Kids, Teach Synonyms and Antonyms #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- A classic educational series -- teachers have used quizmo to enrich children’s learning for decades. 2 games in 1 -- game includes 36 double sided game boards with synonym and antonym game options.
Easily recognize antonyms and synonyms -- pink and blue color-coded flash cards include answers on the reverse side. Read and understand better -- children aged 10-13 will match words with their synonym or antonym, which increases their listening vocabulary.
Improve reading and comprehension with this engaging activity! Build literacy and communication -- quizmo vocabulary develops language and memorization skills. Quizmo is a simple, bingo-style game suitable for a variety of group sizes. Teach antonyms with pink side and synonyms with the blue.
6. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Pirate Talk Receptive & Expressive Language Game | Communication & Social Skills | Educational Learning Materials for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Colorfully illustrated game board 18” x 18” with six pirate ship pawns and electronic spinner. You might also enjoy our "phonological Awareness Fun Park” Board Game- also featured on Amazon.
Educational - reinforces seven communication skills e. G. Describing, Following Directions and improves social interaction. Includes 150 expressive/receptive language cards, 100 “gold” coins, and instructions with game ideas.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Phonics Games, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Homeschool, Ages 5+, Tactile and Auditory Learning, 114 Pieces, Visual #adLearning Resources #ad
- Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Great for homeschool or classroom learning: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
8. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Carson Dellosa Key Education Let's Learn Sign Language Learning Cards 845046 #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- No prior knowledge of sign language is needed to successfully use these cards. Includes 160 beautifully illustrated cards. Shows finger spelling and hand positions and a written description for essential words. Engage and educate young and special learners.
9. Childlearn #ad
Montessori Phonetic Letter Blocks for Reading and Early Learning 5-Piece Set + Book and Bag|English Educational Toys for Boys & Girls | Beginning Reader Language Phonics Kit Ages 3+ #adChildlearn #ad
- Encourage early reading – these fun wooden letter blocks make it easier for young children to spell and sound out different words using natural phonetic sounds. It’s perfect for boys and girls ages 3+.
It’s perfect for boys and girls ages 3+. Twist and turn play – crafted with ecofriendly wood, our 1” blocks are on 4. 5” long rods and can be turned and twisted easily to keep kids focused and having fun. Includes burlap storage bag – every early learning reading blocks set also comes with an additional travel bag to make it easier to learn at home or on the go.
Children’s reading book – every beginning reader also receives a book about “Sam and Meg” as they enjoy a day at the beach. Children’s reading book – every beginning reader also receives a book about “Sam and Meg” as they enjoy a day at the beach.
10. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Grade K Home Workbook, Phonics for Kindergarten #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook. Perfect for home, summer breaks, school, and road trips. With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers.
Skills covered include classifying, number recognition, counting, letter recognition, and more. This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.