As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Really Good Stuff #ad
80 Pack, Really Good Stuff EZRead Black Plastic Magnetic Letters, Lowercase #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- 80 black lowercase letters, 1" to 1¾" H. It is manufactured in China. The product type is really good stuff EZRead Black Plastic Magnetic Letters - Lowercase, 80 Pack.
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Ezread Color-Coded Magnetic Letter Kit with Storage Bin – Magnetic Letters Make Spelling, Hands-On, Phonics, and The Alphabet Fun, and Interactive – 240 Letter Magnets #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- For home or school: your classroom worksheets can come to life when kids get to manipulate the letters with their own hands. Parents will want to have a set for home to reinforce learning at school.
What’s included: the ezread color-coded magnetic letter kit contains 240 magnetic plastic lowercase letters, 12 of each vowel in red and 6–9 of each consonant in blue, and a plastic storage bin with locking lid and handles.
Make spelling fun: your spelling and phonics lessons can become a fun part of the day with color-coded magnetic letters. These are a hands-on, interactive way for students to learn reading skills, master the alphabet, and recognize letters. Standardized teaching assistant: the EZread Color-Coded Magnetic Letter Kit was created to directly align with Common Core and state standards for language arts products.
3. Educational Insights #ad
42 pieces, Educational Insights AlphaMagnets- Color-Coded Uppercase, Ages 3 and up #adEducational Insights #ad
- Made with strong magnets for a "sure stick. ". Colors include red vowels and blue consonants. 42 uppercase pieces, each measuring 1. 5" tall.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 4+, 21 Pieces, Classroom Accessories, Giant Magnetic Letter Construction, Fine Motor Toy #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ages 4+. For use on whiteboards or other magnetic surfaces, these letters keep students engaged and motivated. Includes 21 sturdy pieces. Designed especially for modern classrooms, these giant magnetic letters provide a visual, hands-on way to teach upper and lowercase letters.
Demonstrate how to build upper- and lowercase letters on the whiteboard with these big and bold magnetic curves and lines. Learn to form letters with giant magnetic curves and lines.
5. School Smart #ad
Set of 42, 2 1/2 inches, School Smart Jumbo Phonetically Color Coded Lowercase Magnetic Letters, Blue and Red #adSchool Smart #ad
- Color-coding helps children learn the difference between consonants blue and vowels red. Includes durable plastic storage tub. All pieces measure 2-1/2" tall. Accurately formed shapes and proportions. More and stronger magnets stay where they're placed.
|Brand||School Smart #ad|
|Manufacturer||School Specialty #ad|
6. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff EZread Color-Coded Magnetic Letter Kit with Storage Case – Magnetic Letters Make Spelling, Phonics and The Alphabet Fun, Hands On and Interactive – 240 Letter Magnets Total #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Organized and easy to store: the sturdy really good stuff eZread Color-Coded Magnetic Letter storage case keeps all the letters organized in individual compartments that follow the alphabet formation. The kit is durable and easy to store in your classroom, home or playroom.
Make spelling fun: your spelling and phonics lessons can become a fun part of the day with color-coded magnetic letters. Parents will want to have a set for home to reinforce learning at school. What’s included: the ezread color-coded magnetic letter kit contains: three sets of 80 magnetic plastic lowercase letters 240 letters total, 12 of each vowel in red and 6-9 of each consonant in blue, one magnetic letter alphabet storage case with 28 compartments and one sheet of 52 letter stickers to label the storage case compartments.
For home or school: your classroom worksheets can come to life when kids get to manipulate the letters with their own hands. These are a hands-on, interactive way for students to learn reading skills, master the alphabet and recognize letters. Standardized teaching assistant: the ezread Color-Coded Magnetic Letter Kit was created to directly align with Common Core and state standards for Language Arts products.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Teaching Aids, 262 Pieces, Learning Resources Magnetic Letter and Number Construction Set, Grades Prek+, Ages 4+, Uppercase and Lowercase Letters, Soft Foam Magnetic Shapes #adLearning Resources #ad
- This is a multisensory approach to learn how to form letters and numbers. Builds early literacy skills and fine motor development. Build letters and numbers with color-coded, magnetic foam lines and curves. Longest pieces measure 2”L. Assemble color-coded, magnetic foam lines and curves to form letters and numbers.
Set includes 262 soft foam, magnetic pieces, Activity Guide and storage bucket. Ideal for ages 4+. Ideal for ages 4+. Perfect for individual or small group use. Engage multiple senses while building letters and numbers. Set includes activity guide and storage bucket.
8. Smethport #ad
Lauri Pocket Chart Cards, Alphabet Letters #adSmethport #ad
- Products that are great fun from children to adults. High quality toys and games. Vowels are printed in red for easy recognition, and bonus vowel cards teach long and short sounds.
This versatile card set allows younger kids to enjoy discovering and manipulating the alphabet cards, while older children can practice spelling words and discover word patterns.
Uppercase letters are printed on one side of the cards, with lowercase letters on the other side. Contents: 126 double-Sided Letter Cards, Activity Guide. Games and toys that the whole family can enjoy. The set contains 4 cards of most letters for multiple word building.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
9. Edushape #ad
Edushape Jumbo Magnetic Foam Lowercase Letters #adEdushape #ad
- These colorful magnetic letters are fun and educational too. This pretend play toy price including ground shipping.
10. School Smart #ad
070621, Red and Blue, School Smart Educational Insights Alphamagnets & Mathmagnets, 214 Pieces #adSchool Smart #ad
- Magnetic upper-case, lowercase, numbers and math symbols all in one set. Colors include red vowels and blue consonants. 214 pieces. Each letter is 1 1/2 inches tall.
|Brand||School Smart #ad|
|Manufacturer||School Specialty #ad|