As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mentin #ad
Globe of World Parts for Kids Early Learning Toys Gift, Mentin Montessori Geography Material #adMentin #ad
- Size: ball diameter: 18cm 7. 09inch base diameter 9cm 3. 54inch Heightest: 6. 5cm 2. 56inch shortest: 3cm 1. 18inch. Colours of the continents correspond to montessori puzzle map of hemispheres puzzle map of the world.
Montessori geography material-globe of world parts. Great educational toy for family and preschool. Material:Wood+Metal.
2. LANDUM #ad
LANDUM Globe Montessori Geography Material Kids Early Learning Toy Of World Parts Multicolor #adLANDUM #ad
- Perfect gift: gift for children or students, Help them learn geography. Joyful and fun toy: Great for kids playing. Unique appearance: Globe with a wood stand, perfect for home and office decoration.
Simulation design: colours of the continents correspond to montessori puzzle map of hemispheres puzzle map of the world. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
3. Thobu #ad
Thobu Montessori Toys for Toddlers-Montessori Sensorial Material Learning Color Tablet Box Wood Preschool Toy Colorful #adThobu #ad
- Early learning and Development. It is for everyone. Our brand is dedicated to provide high standard products，we have confidence in our products and provide after sale support, if you have products quality issues, please contact us.
Can unlock the child’s potential. Never too early to start. Quality guarantee: best quality.
4. Danni #ad
Danni Baby Earth Globe Toys Montessori Earth Globe Plastic and Wood Material Learn to Know World Children Early Learning Teaching Aids White #adDanni #ad
- The teacher pointed at the globe: this is called a globe. Teacher: "the blue area on the globe represents water. 7 teacher: what do you mean by these brown areas on the globe? guided by a brown bottle filled with soil.
1 teacher: children, and what we see every day is only a small part of the earth. 1 discuss the meaning of the word "earth". 2. Teacher: if i want to see the whole earth at a time, and we can fly around it by plane, I can reduce it according to its appearance and make it into a model so that I can see it all.
In reality, we cannot see its full picture. 11 give the children a label of “globe”, “conti-nent” and “ocean” to match them.
So how can we see the whole earth? Understand the basic terrain that constitutes the earth - land and water, and know and use the globe. 3 division: we can drive around it, so that we can see more parts of the earth. 2. Develop children's understanding of the three-dimensional space. 10 division: a large area of water is called 'foreign'. With an empty white bottle as a reminder.
5. Stylrtop #ad
Stylrtop Montessori Mathematical Intelligence Stick Preschool Educational Toys #adStylrtop #ad
- Stylrtop is registered Trademark by Stylrtop Technology Co. Ltd. Aims at teaching the concepts of colours and numbers, eye and hand coordination, developing kid’s intelligence and practical manual ability.
24 pieces of wooden number tiles, non-toxic and safe for kids;Funny to learn math, with each color 12 sticks;the cylindrical bar with water paint, and 48 counting sticks, smooth and bright, making the abstract arithmetic visualized and interesting;A nice gift for child;.
Can be used as intelligence math manipulatives in montessori school, home schooling, or early childhood enlightenment. Montessori wooden math game sticks toy, suitable for kids above 3 years old.
6. Elite Montessori #ad
Elite Montessori Wooden Movable Alphabet with Box Preschool Spelling Learning Materials Red & Blue, 5mm Thick #adElite Montessori #ad
- A wooden box containing 5 of each consonant in red and 10 of each vowel in blue. All letters are made of wood. After learning the letter sounds with the sandpaper Letters, the Movable Alphabet is used by the children for the writing of words, as well as to get familiar with the letters and their sound for future exercises in composing words.
Child safety non-toxic Paint, Lead-Free Certificate Approved.
7. Danni #ad
Danni Baby Earth Globe Toys Montessori Earth Globe Plastic and Wood Material Learn to Know World Children Early Learning Teaching Aids Multicolor #adDanni #ad
- 1 discuss the meaning of the word "earth". We give each land a name-the continent. 1. ”. So how can we see the whole earth?8 teacher: although we can't see it, the earth is surrounded by air.
6 teacher: do you know what these blue areas represent on the globe? The teacher uses the water in the blue bottle as a reminder to guide the child. 11 give the children a label of “globe”, “conti-nent” and “ocean” to match them. 2 teacher: Today we will observe the globe.
Know the globe. In reality, we cannot see its full picture. Develop children's understanding of the three-dimensional space. The earth is too big. 9 division: there is a vast land on the earth. 5 put the globe in front of the child. 3. 2. 2. 1 teacher: children, what do you say in these bottles? There are soil, water and air in these three bottles. The teacher pointed at the globe: this is called a globe.
8. Childlearn #ad
Phonics Games and Toys for Kindergarten Age Boys and Girls, Montessori Alphabet Beginning Reader Letter Blocks, Best Montisorri Toys for 3 4 5 and 6 Year Olds. CVC Builders Make Learning Fun! #adChildlearn #ad
- The set also includes a special burlap storage bag to keep all your blocks together. Words in the book come alive as your child twists the blocks. By taking the reading experience off the page and into your child’s hands, they can better understand word concepts. These movable alphabet letters enable your child to take an active role in reading so they can learn to read the whole book on their own! Love sounding out words - getting your child to actually enjoy reading can be a real struggle! Spinny Blocks allow them to play fun phonics games by sounding out words one letter at a time.
Great learning tool - improve your child’s ability to learn new words! spinny alphabet blocks turn reading into a fun, hands-on experience. Spin the letters and take turns practicing each sound. Each block set includes a learning book with words that match. Perfect size for ages 3 through 6 - unlike toys your child quickly outgrows, Spinny Blocks are the perfect pre- through Kindergarten learning materials, offering years of learning and reading fun.
A great learning tool! enjoy playing with them - books aren’t always a child’s go-to toy. By incorporating fun and familiar alphabet blocks into the reading experience, and keeps those hands busy! Easy to use - no more losing blocks! these montessori alphabet blocks pack an educational punch and stay hooked together, your child plays a front and center role in the story, making clean up easy.
9. Learning Resources #ad
3-D Geography Puzzle, 14 Pieces, Easter Gifts for Kids, Ages 3+, Fine Motor, Easter Games, Learning Resources Puzzle Globe #adLearning Resources #ad
- Perfect for small hands: each continent piece is chunky and easy for little hands to grasp; the largest piece Asia measures 5¾ inches in length.
Puzzle globe for kids: the globe’s 6 puzzle pieces represent Asia, Africa, Australia, and North and South America, Europe, while a stationary bottom piece represents Antarctica. Globe measures 8” in diameter.
Kids will love this puzzle globe! 14 piece set: includes spinning globe, 6 continent puzzle pieces, 6 continent labels, and a sheet of blank label stickers. Montessori toys for toddlers: Great for any toddler ages 3+. Build fine motor skills: The puzzle globe is great for early fine motor skills, learning spacial awareness, and geography.
10. pneat #ad
My First Daily Magnetic Calendar | Weather Station for Kids | Moods and Emotions | Preschool Learning Toys | Classroom Calendar Set |Usable on Wall or Fridge #adpneat #ad
- Years till 2023 included: includes year 2021, 2022 and 2023. Teach multiple things: kids learn to read Weather, Seasons, Dates, Moods and Emotions. Thick magnetic back: Strong magnet to hold the calendar securely on refrigerator or any other metal surface.
Encourages communication and a reassuring expectation about the events in a child's life. Dual use - unlike other wall Only Calendars, use Pneat calendars on refrigerator or hang on the wall.
|Manufacturer||Brio Essentials #ad|