As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Liquitex #ad
Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint, Prussian Blue, 4-oz tube #adLiquitex #ad
- Economical and intermixable – push your budget harder with basics. Safe - basics acrylics are safe for you to use. Perfect for underpainting or sketching if you’re a serious artist and for color scoping and exploration if you’re a creative professional.
Perfect for everyday use, for sketching out preliminary ideas, or for underpainting your final paint application. Highest quality pigments – all liquitex paints use the highest quality pigments and rigorous manufacturing process.
Archival quality – as with all liquitex paints, the pigments have passed extensive tests for lightfastness. With basics, the only difference is a lower concentration of pigment than our professional paints.
Use on their own or combine together with professional materials. All colors hold the approved Product seal from the Art and Creative Materials Institute and are ideal for studio and educational use. Ideal if you’re a beginner or on a budget. Basics is for all – from those new to painting to experienced artists. Your work will have the greatest archival permanence possible, withstanding color shifting or fading to stay vibrant and true.
2. ARTEZA #ad
Hobby Painters & Kids, Tube, Non Fading, Rich Pigment, Single Color Paint for Artists, Non Toxic, ARTEZA Acrylic Paint Prussian Blue Color 120 ml Pouch #adARTEZA #ad
- Ideal for canvas painting, highly pigmented color that produces true, these colors won’t fade over time. 100% money-back guarantee: we want you to be thrilled with our acrylic paint supplies.
If you're not satisfied, return them to us for a fast, no-hassle refund or product replacement. It's acmi-certified safe for your complete peace of mind. Rich, vivid pigment: your premium acrylic paint features a smooth, consistent shades. Great for creative adults, teens and kids.
Certified safe & non-toxic: no need to worry about toxicity with our Metallic Acrylic Paint. Vivid, acrylic color: whether you’re new to acrylic painting or a seasoned artist, this acrylic color will set fire to your imagination. Perfect for art class & large paintings: the 120 ml 4. 06 oz tube provides you with plenty of paint for large canvas paintings, art courses, and pouring projects.
3. Winsor & Newton #ad
60-ml Tube, Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic Paint, Prussian Blue Hue 2 Fl Oz #adWinsor & Newton #ad
- Winsor & newton galeria acrylic Colours are strong and vibrant with good covering power and a smooth, satin finish. Permanence Rating: A - Permanent. Lightfastness rating: ASTM I - Excellent. Transparency / Opacity: Semi-Opaque. Series: 1/color Code: 541.
|Brand||Winsor & Newton #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winsor & Newton #ad|
4. Liquitex #ad
Prussian Blue Hue, Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic Paint, 2-oz Tube #adLiquitex #ad
- This means your work will have the greatest archival permanence possible – at least 50 years+ in gallery conditions – with no color shifting or fading, to stay vibrant and true. Pure pigments - heavy body acrylic is known for its rich, permanent color.
Impasto and 3d applications dry without fracturing due to advanced acrylic technology which brings flexibility to the paint film. Tiny reinforced ceramic beads give fine dispersion, great color development, strength and brightness.
Our chemists use the latest basket bead-mill technology to bring out the best in every pigment. In a gallery. The pigments in Heavy Body are lightfast. Heavy body acrylic delivers intense color in the ideal consistency for a range of techniques.
Non-cracking - a flexible, crack-free result. Never too slippery, or too sticky. Archival quality - on a client’s wall. Your work needs to stay as you intended. The paint film is highly flexible, giving you increased open time and colors of great clarity and vibrancy, durable, non-yellowing, UV-resistant and water-resistant when dry. Even when you go in thick.
5. Winsor & Newton #ad
Prussian Blue, Winsor & Newton Winton Oil Colour Paint, 200ml tube #adWinsor & Newton #ad
- Permanence Rating: A - Permanent. Lightfastness rating: ASTM I - Excellent. Winsor & newton winton Oil Colours are high quality yet affordable, delivering trusted performance. Transparency / Opacity: T. Series: 1/color Code: 538.
6. Golden Artist Colors #ad
5 Oz Heavy Body Historical Hue Acrylic Paints Color: Prussian Blue Hue #adGolden Artist Colors #ad
- 5 ounce tube, Historical Prussian Blue Hue. Golden heavy Body Acrylics render excellent permanency and lightfastness. Golden heavy body Acrylics are known to have a smooth, buttery consistency.
No fillers, extenders, opacifiers, toners or dyes added. Each color is formulated depending on the nature of the pigment.
7. Amsterdam #ad
Royal Talens Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Color, 120ml Tube, Prussian Blue Phthalo 17095662 #adAmsterdam #ad
- Rich - lightfast color. 120ml prussian blue phthalO. For use on paper - board - canvas - wood and stone.
|Part Number||T1709 566|
8. PEBEO #ad
Acrylic Fine Studio Acrylics, PEBEO, Prussian Blue Hue 100ml/3.38oz, Prussian Blue Hue #adPEBEO #ad
- Today, acrylic paint remains the most widely used contemporary paint for its ease of dilution with water, its rapid drying time and its resistance to ageing. Acrylic painting for all: this classic acrylic is ideal for beginner students who want to achieve beautiful, professional results without breaking the bank and is also suitable for professional artists who work with large pictorial surfaces.
Satin matte finishes: thick and satin, studio fine acrylic keeps the imprint of the brush or paint knife. Environmentally friendly liquid acrylic painting: The formulation of Pébéo acrylic paint is guaranteed free of heavy metals.
Clearly identify the different colours with its transparent plastic jar that allows the shades to shine through perfectly. On your paint palette or directly on your creation, handle your acrylic paint can as precisely as your brush.
Easy to use: no more paint waste thanks to its hyper-ergonomic "flip-top" cap. The advantages of acrylic: pébéo made its mark on acrylic history by inventing plastic tube packaging with the Studio Acrylics brand in 1992. The rich, bright colours of pebeo acrylic Paint can be diluted in water producing a change in consistency or in Bindex Brilliant Studio Acrylics binder to maintain the fluid consistency of the acrylic. Enjoy our range of paints while preserving the environment.
9. Golden #ad
Golden Heavy Body Historical Acrylic, Prussian Blue Hue 8oz jar #adGolden #ad
- Golden heavy body Acrylics are known to have a smooth, buttery consistency. Each color is formulated depending on the nature of the pigment. 8oz prussian Blue. Golden heavy Body Acrylics render excellent permanency and lightfastness. No fillers, extenders, opacifiers, toners or dyes added.
10. Golden #ad
Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint 1 Ounce-Historical Prussian Blue Hue #adGolden #ad
- Excellent for fabric application. Bottle contains 1 ounce of acrylic paint. Result offers fine dispersion, high tinting strength, durability and flexibility. Ideal for spraying, brushing, and staining.
|Manufacturer||Notions - In Network #ad|
|Model||Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint 1oz|