As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Sounds, Learning Resources Alphabet Marks The Spot Floor Mat, Alphabet Game, Ages 5+, 34 Piece Set, Letters #adLearning Resources #ad
- A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! Whether your kids are preparing for their first day of preschool or another year of elementary, school supplies, our school readiness products help them build the age-appropriate skills they need to succed in the classroom and beyond, teacher supplies.
Letters & sounds: high energy introduction to letters, alphabetical order, sounds, and print concepts. Literacy skills: Promote language skills, early literacy, and school readiness. Abcs toys: 8 different alphabet, letter sounds and spelling games.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Early Phonics Game, Ages 4+, Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Grades PreK+, ABCs, Alphabet Recognition, 8 Pop Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go. Pop set includes includes 100 die cut popcorn cards uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, christmas, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, or just because, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool. Box measures 3"l x 3"w x 6. 25"h, fun for ages 4 and up.
3. Learning Resources #ad
2-6 Players, Kindergartner Activities, Ages 5+ Math Learning Games for Kids, Learning Resources 10 on the Spot Ten Frame Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Bingo-style game where the goal is to make 10 Ages 5+. Cards feature ten-frames on one side for beginners, and number on the back for more advanced players. Includes 6 double-sided cards and 72 “spots” pieces. Reinforce counting, matching and base-ten number concepts.
4. Viektery #ad
Easter Basket Stuffers Gamepad Popper Autism Sensory Toys for Boys and Girls Popper Squeeze Stress Reliever Toy for Kids and Adults, Viektery 2 Packs Game Controller Pop Fidget It Toy #adViektery #ad
- Whether it is work pressure, you will face a new life with a better mood. Use these toys to release stress and have fun. Rules can be created freely to give full play to everyone's conscious initiative, classmates, camping, family dinners, work meetings, whether it is an adult or a child. We attach great importance to customer satisfaction, if you are not satisfied with our products, please feel free to contact us, and they are perfect birthday gifts, we will always provide you with satisfactory service.
In addition, it is also a parent-child toy, thereby enhancing the intimacy between parents and children. High-quality materials: our pop fingertip toys are made of high-quality environmentally Silicone material, safe and non-toxic, these fidget poppers have passed the safety test of professional institutions, can be pressed and washed for a long time, have a soft and comfortable feel, and are easy to clean.
Applicable to multiple scenarios: these simple dimple fidget poppers are suitable for personal solitude, school and other occasions.
Perfect gift idea: these small and exquisite bubble popping sensory toys are a surprise for children, party gifts and Christmas gifts. Intellectual board game: not only a decompression toy, which can exercise children's logical ability, parents can play with their children, concentration ability, it is also an educational toy and spirit toy, social ability and thinking ability to varying degrees. Effectively relieve stress: these lightweight and portable anxiety relief items can help relieve stress, when you put your energy into this dimple fidget toy, learning burden or life troubles, you can get spiritual relaxation, these sensory toys for autistic children is a good idea.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Ice Breaker Cubes, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, 6 Pieces, School Counselor Supplies, Speech Therapy Toys, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning #adLearning Resources #ad
- Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!. Build speaking and listening skills between students.
6. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Little Skill Seekers: Spot the Difference #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Help little skill seekers begin building a strong foundation for early education. Make learning fun with this colorful activity book. Look for other Little Skill Seekers titles.
7. EOOUT #ad
School Supplies, EOOUT 30pcs Mesh Zipper Pouch, 8 Sizes Waterproof Plastic Document Pouch, Office Appliances and Home Organize, 8 Colors, Waterproof Zipper Bags, Multipurpose for Travel Storage #adEOOUT #ad
- Suitable for use in homes, paper, college, cosmetics, schools, can be used to organize books, toys, bills, offices and travel, photos, etc. Some can be used to store toys and DIY gadgetry.
The zipper bag can be used repeatedly, thicker than regular mesh bags. Best service experience: if any problem during the purchase process, please contact our customer service in time. Premium materials: our zipper bags are made of high-quality pvc, tear-resistant, safe and non-toxic, strong and durable.
Advantages: translucent design and colorful zipper allow identify items. Mesh structure, sturdy and stable. Metal zipper bag, waterproof, more environmental-friendly than disposable ones. Package include: 30pcs colors zipper organizer bags. 4*b4 15. 6 x 11. 2 inches, 8*a4 13. 6 x 9. 6 inches, 2*a6 7 x 4. 8 inches, 4*a5 9. 4 x 6. 8 inches, 4*B5 11.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 4+, Includes Counting, Addition and Subtraction Activities, Homeschool, Learning Resources Mini Motor Math Activity Set, Pattern, 31 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Homeschool supplies for ages 4+. Boost early math into high gear as you count, subtract, add, and more with these colorful rubber mini cars and numbered tracks. Included activity guide helps kids put an exciting spin on counting to 20, patterning, subtracting, adding, and more.
Developes number recognition, Addition and Counting Skills. Take a pit stop from math for color matching, sorting, and creative play with these colorful cars.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Ages 7+ Fun Learning Games for Kids, Educational Games for Kids, Develops Math Skills and Money Recognition, Play Money for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, birthdays, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play.
Play money set: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter. Play money: includes game board with spinner, play bills, markers, 100 plastic coins, and dice. Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line.
10. The Learning Journey #ad
Alphabet, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, Capital and Lowercase Letter Matching Game with 26 Matching Pairs, Award Winning Toys, Memory Games for Kids 3 and Up #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a great boost of confidence. By matching the letters, the child gains important understanding of the alphabet, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue.
Improve focus – playing the alphabet memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play.
This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
Gain early reading skills – the alphabet memory game introduces early reading skills including letter recognition, letter sounds and the difference in upper and lower-case letters. Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.