As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Harley Seeds #ad
Yellow and Red Scotch Bonnet, PLEASE READ! THIS IS A MIX!!! 30+ Hot Pepper Mix Seeds, Ships from USA! US Grown., Jalapeno, Tabasco, 16 Varieties Heirloom NON-GMO Habanero #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination. Please read! this is a mix!!! hot pepper mix seeds, 16 varieties Heirloom NON-GMO Habanero, tabasco, Jalapeno, Yellow and Red Scotch Bonnet.
16 varieties hot pepper mix seeds, chinese five-color, heirloom, rich flavor, Korean Kimchi, Productive! Ancho Poblano, Anaheim Chili, fragrant, Cayenne Large Thick, Jalapeno, Black Hungarian, NON-GMO, spicy, .
Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! cool soil, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Excellent hot peppers! Overly warm soils, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
To keep soil temperature warm, well above 90F, start seeds indoors. Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties. Habanero orange and red, tabasco, red Cherry, Yellow and Red Scotch Bonnet Jamaican, thai hungarian Yellow Wax, Cow Horn.
2. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Pepper, Heirloom, 20 Seeds, Thai HOT Pepper Seeds, Very Spicy Great Fresh OR Dried #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great tasting, Old Fashioned Pepper Flavor. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to grow Hot Peppers. Great producer--Lots of Peppers per Plant. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety.
3. Sereniseed #ad
Sereniseed Certified Organic Hot Pepper Seeds Collection 10-Pack – 100% Non GMO, Open Pollinated – Grow Guide #adSereniseed #ad
- We store our bulk seed in a temperature and humidity controlled walk-in cooler to give you the best germination rates. Easy pepper grow guide included, with tips printed on the back of each packet.
Germination guaranteed. 10 pepper seed varieties Capsicum annuum packed fresh for the current and following year. 100%: non-gmo, open pollinated, trusted varieties. Jalapeno, orange habanero, black hungarian, hungarian hot wax, cayenne, aleppo, hinkelhatz, anaheim, fish, and poblano pepper seeds.
We pledge to not knowingly buy or sell genetically engineered seeds. The germination rate and purity of all our seeds are tested before packing. Sourced and packed in the USA. Usda certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. If you have any issues, we will make it right.
4. NatureZ Edge #ad
Cayenne, NonGMO, Hot Pepper Seeds for Planting, Heirloom Pepper Seeds Variety Pack, Jalapeno, Habanero Orange, Serrano, Hungarian Yellow #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Our seeds have some of the highest germination rates in the industry. Our seeds are 100% non GMO and sourced right here in the US. Made in the us- don't be fooled by cheap garden seeds sourced from overseas.
From the ultra hot habanero Pepper Seed to more mild Hungarian Yellow, this seed variety pack has you covered. Includes cayenne, orange habanero, jalapeno, hungarian Hot Yellow, Serrano Pepper Seeds Orange Habanero may be temporarily substituted for red due to short supply.
Hot pepper seeds variety pack hand packaged by a Veteran Owned Small Family Business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. Eat healthier: when you plant your own peppers, you can be certain that no harmful chemicals are used.
5. FarmerValley #ad
500+ Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds Pack for Planting Home Garden Indoor and Outdoor, Anaheim, Habanero & More, Cayenne, 10 Most Popular Hot Peppers Seeds Varieties, USA Grown #adFarmerValley #ad
- Use ripe chile peppers while making homemade preserves, add them to salads, soups, and sauces. Get clear instructions - we provide an ultimate online growing guide. Spicy variety pack - 10 types of easy-to-grow hot pepper seeds for planting: Serrano, Red Cherry, Serrano, Hungarian Hot Wax, Habanero, Jalapeno, Big Jim, Cayenne, Santa Fe Grande, Anaheim, and Fresno Chile.
Grow them and try some new savory recipes. Add spice to dishes - our heirloom peppers are among the hottest in the world.
Grow native - our seeds are proudly raised and handpacked in the USA. They are also ideal for growing in any hardiness zone and can be harvested all year round: in spring, fall, summer, and winter.
Cultivate everywhere - our kit containing hot pepper plant seeds is perfect for growing on any patio plot, balcony, or urban garden both indoors, raised bed, planter, outdoors, container, box, and in hydroponics. Each seed bag contains a QR code that can be scanned. Even the amateur gardeners can reap a bountiful harvest of hot culinary peppers.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
30+ Yellow Scotch Bonnet Jamaican Hot Pepper Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Spicy, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors. Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Absolutely delicious and beautiful pepper! Yellow Scotch Bonnet Jamaican Hot Pepper Seeds, Heirloom, NON-GMO, Spicy.
Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed. Overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks. Allow proper air circulation for containers.
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
Heirloom Non-GMO Hot Pepper Seeds for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Plant Gift for Gardening by Gardeners Basics, Ghost Pepper Seeds for Planting Spicy Hot #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Use a heat mat and humidity dome to help the process. Packets - each ghost pepper plant seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
Fun variety - the ghost pepper plant is hard to find at nurseries at planting time. Start this amazing variety at home. Heirloom, can save seed. Hot pepper - ghost pepper seeds produce a very hot pepper that is most often used in salsa and Mexican meals.
Scoville unit of 1, 000, 000+. Be patient, they take their time germinating. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your ghost pepper seeds for planting, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. Each packet contains at least 100 mg of seeds. The hotter the pepper seed, the longer it takes to germinate. Germination - this hot pepper can take a full 21 days to germinate. Usa grown and harvest seeds.
8. Gardeners Basics #ad
5 Varieties Pack Ghost Pepper Seeds, Red, Yellow, Orange, Heirloom Peppers Seeds By Gardeners Basics, White Habanero Seeds For Planting In Garden Non Gmo, Hot Pepper Seeds For Planting Ghost Habanero #adGardeners Basics #ad
- 5 variety pack - hot peppers seeds include ghost peppers, orange habanero, red habanero, yellow habanero and white habanero seed packets. Don't use inferior overseas seeds in your garden. Free bonus - 5 free plant markers to help you keep track of what varieties you planted where.
Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa. Hot and tasy - perfect hot pepper seeds variety pack for your hot salsa and pepper garden. Great gift idea for gardeners. Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your hot peppers seeds for a full refund.