As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Essential Learning Products #ad
Essential Learning Products ELP626638 10-Value Decimals to Whole Numbers Place Value Discs Set Pack of 250 #adEssential Learning Products #ad
- Package dimensions: 10" l x 6. 5" w x 2. 5" h. Manufactured by Essential Learning Products. Made in China. Easy to Use.
2. Aizweb #ad
Double-Sided with Whole Numbers 4 Digits, Math Manipulatives K-3 for Elementary Classroom, Aizweb Student Place Value Flip Chart #adAizweb #ad
- Easily store it in a desk, shelf or backpack! When it’s time to learn again, the chart quickly converts to standing. For school or home: the aizweb place value flip Chart introduces early learners to the concepts of counting and place value.
Double side learning tool: each section of this sturdy, colorful chart contains flip cards for 0 to 9, students can manipulate this set directly and freely to recognize place value.
It creates a visual representation of numbers to make them easier to understand. Each student flip chart measures 6"L × 8"W, and lays flat on students' desks. Collapsible for easy storage: this chart is designed with a collapsible, flat base.
Learning through play: the flip charts include one set of 20 task cards that can be used to facilitate a game or quick review of the concepts covered. Engaging tool: children can work individually, in pairs, or in small groups to complete activities with the bright, colorful, and interactive place values flip charts.
3. hand2mind #ad
Math Blocks Kindergarten, Base Ten Blocks Classroom Set, Base 10 Math Manipulatives Set of 50, Counting Cubes for Kids Math, Place Value Blocks, hand2mind Blue Plastic Base Ten Blocks Rods Set #adhand2mind #ad
- The base ten unit blocks represents the numeral 1, the rods represent the number 10, the flats represent the number 100, and the cube represents the number 1, 000. Counting manipulatives classroom: This base ten rods set has enough materials to replace the rods portion of one student base ten set.
Base ten blocks for math: base 10 math blocks help students develop math concepts like addition and subtraction as well as multiplication and division skills, all in relation to place value concepts. Math blocks cubes: provides kids with a fun, decimals, measurements, hands-on way to learn place value, operations, logical thinking, model place, subtraction, number concepts, addition, number sense, and model regrouping.
It includes 50 Rods. They’re the perfect way to supplement their education at home.
Montessori math elementary: our base ten counting blocks help students visualize how counting relates to place value and fits with the Montessori method of learning by doing. Plastic counters for kids: as your little one starts their school journey, base ten blocks are imperative for reinforcing early math concepts. Place value manipulatives: base ten blocks come in different shapes and sizes to make it easier to count with place value.
4. Aizweb #ad
Dry Erase Place Value Whiteboard,9" x 12" Double Sided Dry Erase Boards for Kids for Teaching Place Values from Billions to Decimal Numbers,Math Manipulatives White Board for Students #adAizweb #ad
- For school and home: explore numbers in a variety of different ways using these flexible wooden, double-sided dry-erase boards. Double sided math board: each board features two ways to learn place value skills.
One side of the board can be used to help students learn to write numbers from decimals to billions in standard, word and expanded form, and the other side of the board is a regrouping chart so students can visually represent each number in a problem, then regroup to work out the answer!.
Economical: reusable math dry-erase boards save paper by allowing students to work out math problems on an erasable surface.
Safe & non-toxic: our math dry-erase boards for kids is made of 100% safe, non-toxic, which allows your kids to use it without any worries, and skin-friendly material, and the rounded corners & smooth edges design does not hurt your kids’ hands. Engaging tool: the 12” x 9” math dry-erase board help teach kids about place value, number concepts, operations, and measurements.
5. Scribbledo #ad
SCRIBBLEDO Place Value Board 9" x 12" Double Sided Dry Erase Boards for Kids for Teaching Place Values from Billions to Decimal Numbers Math Manipulative Lapboard for Home School and Classroom #adScribbledo #ad
- Pill: double sided - our place value whiteboard is double-sided, with a printed place-value workspace for whole numbers and fraction numbers on one side, and on the other side, it has a place-value workspace with blank boxes for additional activities.
Sparkles: premium quality - this double-sided place value manipulatives board is made with durable and high-quality Masonite material, and it is coated with a high-quality clear-wipe coating so that you can write smoothly & quickly. Dizzy: safe & non-toxic: our dry erase boards for students are made of 100% safe, and skin-friendly material, allowing your kids to use them without any worries, non-toxic, and the rounded corners & smooth edges design do not hurt your kids' hands.
Dart: perfect learning tool - this place value chart board allows students to work individually, and it helps students learn to read and write numbers from decimals to billions in standard, in pairs or in small groups, word and expanded forms. Recycle: reusable & eco-friendly - our classroom whiteboards for students will help save paper and money by allowing kids, students and teachers to work on problems on an erasable surface and be more environmentally friendly to save the earth.
6. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit Set of 4 – Interactive Mats and Manipulatives Help Students Solve Problems at School or Home – Write On/Wipe Off Mat for Repeated Use #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Master regrouping: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit helps students master regrouping in a fun and interactive way. The mats and chips are color-coordinated and perfect for small group work, independent practice or learning centers.
Students write a problem on the write on/wipe off mat and solve the problem right on the mat using the sturdy manipulative pieces. It is a great tool to help kids with their math homework or distance learning. Common core ready: really good stuff regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit is aligned with Common Core and state standards.
For school and home: the regrouping mats are perfect for practicing addition and subtraction using regrouping at school and continued work at home.
Inform and engage: teach and reinforce the concept of regrouping while adding and subtracting in an engaging way. Kit includes: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit includes 4 13” by 12” Write Again wipe-off laminate mats, 216 thick cardboard 1” round manipulative chips 72 each of ones, tens and hundreds and instructional guide for teaching ideas and reproducibles for practice. You can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your curriculum.
7. Fun Express #ad
Place Value Dry Erase Board Set for Kids, 24 Pieces, Math Teacher Classroom Supplies #adFun Express #ad
- 24 total pieces. Size: 17" x 14". This durable paper chart hangs easily on any metal surface with our magnetic dots or on the wall with our double-sided tape sold separately. Includes a colorful chart with billions millions thousands and ones place values.
Great for number representation practice students can use dry erase markers to fill in the blanks. Teach the basics of the value of a decimal with this place value dry erase set.
8. Aizweb #ad
Math Manipulatives K-3 for Elementary Classroom-Double-Sided with Whole Numbers and Decimals-Learn to Count by Ones,Tens,Hundreds,Thousands and Millions7 Digits, Aizweb Place Value Flip Chart #adAizweb #ad
- Each student flip chart measures 4"L × 15"W, and lays flat on students' desks. Students will quickly grasp place value concepts with the help of these sturdy, double-sided mini flip charts. Two flip charts in one: offer interactive practice for place value to the millions with desktop flip Charts.
Easily store it in a desk, shelf or backpack! When it’s time to learn again, the chart quickly converts to standing. It creates a visual representation of numbers to make them easier to understand.
Collapsible for easy storage: this chart is designed with a collapsible, flat base. For school or home: the aizweb place value flip Chart introduces early learners to the concepts of counting and place value. One side covers place values from ones to millions; the other side features place values with a decimal point from thousands to thousandths.
Each section contains flip cards for 0 to 9. Engaging tool: children can work individually, or in small groups to complete activities with the bright, in pairs, colorful, and interactive place values flip charts. Learning through play: the flip charts include one set of 20 task cards that can be used to facilitate a game or quick review of the concepts covered.