As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SchKIDules #ad
Special Ed & Autism, SchKIDules Visual Schedules for Kids 87Pc Education Collection for Classroom Supports & Homeschool Organization: 66 School-Themed Picture Magnets +21 Headings for Preschool #adSchKIDules #ad
- Instant visual schedule: use the 66 education themed activity icons in combination with the 21 headings on any magnetic surface for multiple school day schedule options. Fewer interruptions: posting a schedule for a child to reference throughout the day means knowing where to look for answers instead of disrupting the learning process with questions.
Classroom or homeschool: use for an individual student or small group in a classroom or homeschool organization - support IEPs and make sense of hybrid schools schedules.
No assembly: why diy when you can have these durable, 30 mil quality thickness, laminated with a dry erase friendly finish, 2" x 2", resuable year after year magnets. Inclusive of special education needs: Activity magnets included feature everything from class subjects, to specials, to therapies, to behavioral prompts supporting students of all types.
2. Easy Daysies #ad
Easy Daysies Daily Visual Schedule Chart with 18 Reusable Dry Eraser Magnetic Cards for Preschool/Kindergarten, and Home Activity | for Kids with Autism and Special Needs, Primary Elementary School #adEasy Daysies #ad
- Smart design: clear images besides the words prompt memory making it easy for non-readers to feel confident knowing their routine. Slap the magnetic schedules on a magnetic whiteboard or use them in a pocket chart! Individual magnets are 8 inches by 2. 5 inches for easy viewing from a distance.
Age & capability: easy daysies is recommended by name by child psychologists, daycare, occupational therapists, and speech & language pathologists. Use on a magnetic surface or in a pocket chart. Ideal gift: the perfect teacher gift! This Daily Visual Schedule is excellent as a birthday gift, school gathering gift, Christmas stocking stuff, and classroom prize.
Ideal for preschool and kindergarten and elementary classrooms, and homeschool. Skills learned: the multi-award-winning easy daysies magnetic daily visual schedules help children as young as preschool age become more cooperative, and children with special needs, executive functioning, and independent by showing them the “shape of the day.
Fantastic for helping kids of any age, deal with event transition, confident, and anxiety. Reminder: use a dry erase marker when writing on magnets. Magnets in this kit: this kit comes with circle time, lunch, play outside, Exercise, Art, library, Centers, Music, language, Clean Up, Snack Time, Special Guest, pack bag, wash hands, exploration, Field Trip, and two blank magnets for you to personalize your classroom.
|Brand||Easy Daysies #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Daysies Ltd. #ad|
3. Smile4Autism #ad
School Subject, Behavior, School, & Self-Care Daily Routine., Reward, Centers, Kids Plastic Magnetic Visual Schedule Calendar Chart for Home, Reinforcers, & Outings: 125 Color Photo Cards for Chores #adSmile4Autism #ad
- 2. 4. A child's day becomes predictable which can ease anxiety & manage undesired behaviors. 5. A fun way to motivate kids to stay organized & completion. 3. It's perfect for displaying at home, Aspergers, ADHD, centers, school, church, Autism, and take on the Go. 1 plastic schedule strip 18”x5” inch height with a choice of 1 or 2 hook strip rough attached.
Why use visual schedule behavior chart ????? everyone needs a schedule and children often rely on a visuals calendar chart to gather information and understand what is expected during their daily task. Custom at any level: with 120+ cards, particularly those in preschool, elementary and junior high school.
1 removable all-done caddy box. Encourages children to independently accomplish and finish their daily routine & build self-esteem. Everything you need in a visual schedule: each kit comes in a strong & durable storage box.
The visual schedule is also a very helpful tool for kids with ASD, kindergarten, this visual tools can be custom and suitable to any child, and children with special needs. Durability & resistance: all schedules and picture cards are made out of plastic and it stand up to active use. With the ability to put the finished task in an all-done box, children gain greater sense of independence & responsibilities without constant verbal reminders. If your child & student works well with a daily schedule as a posed of a weekly planner this schedule is perfect for you.
4. Godery #ad
Daily Class Schedule Pocket Chart with 18 Dry-Eraser Cards, 13+1 Pocket, Ideal for Classroom Office School Home Used, Godery Scheduling Pocket Chart, Over-Door Mount Blue #adGodery #ad
- Smart pocket charts: 13+1 pockets, 13 full size film pocket for regular schedule cards, 1 bottom pocket to hold extra cards is very useful. Daily schedule pocket chart: ideal for classroom and home using.
Scheduling and keepin order; reinforce sense of time of kids; Display your daily schedules, show lessons, spell words and do math, text. Best gift for autistic: the scheduling pocket will tell her/him what to do all the time, you can learn by himself and make them more confidence.
Package: schedule pocket chart 13*35. 5 inch film pocket: 1. 1" depth, 18 dry-eraser cards, bottom tool pocket: 3. 6" depth, 2 over door hooks. Entertainment lessons and Family: Play games with kids, make your lessons are more interesting, Enhance kids studying funs.
5. Eersida #ad
35 Pieces Visual Schedule for Home Visual Wall Planner Chore Chart for Kids Multiple Kids Routine Cards Autism Learning Materials with 35 Pieces Hook and Loop Dots for Kids, Classroom School Blue #adEersida #ad
- Wide range of use: these behavior schedule charts can be applied as a teacher's tool in class, but also can be bought for their children as a good gift, cultivate their good living habits. Products include: you will get 35 pieces of visual schedules for kids, come with 2 background plastic strips and 35 pieces of hook and loop dots, enough quantity and nice combinations to meet your daily learning use.
Functional: the homeschool organization consists of 35 different cards, cleaning, walking, school, bathing, lunch, drinks, snacks, swimming, teeth brushing, stories, etc.
Shopping, including breakfast, can be applied to all aspects of life. Reliable quality: these visual wall planners are made of PVC material, which are sturdy, waterproof and will not easy to tear or crease; Cards were well cut and can be stuck and removed many times by using the included hook and loop tape.
Helpful learning tools: children are very visual; when they see the pictures on the daily schedule card, they will want to focus on it and follow the behavior shown on the picture; This is very useful for ASD children, their receptive communication will be stronger, let them choose what they want to do by playing cards to reduce their anxiety.
|Part Number||Eersida-Visual Schedule-23|
6. Atnawic #ad
Teacher Classroom Scheduling Long Pocket Charts for Preschool Homeschool Office Black, Atnawic Today‘s Daily Schedule Pocket Chart for Kids #adAtnawic #ad
- Design: made of tough and durable nylon material, which are waterproof and tear-resistant, the bottom opaque pocket can hold many items such as scissors, markers and other miscellaneous items; these cards are covered with rewritable film on both sides, reusable and durable for long-term use.
Enhancing your child's sense of time, the brightly colored design also creates a good learning atmosphere and allows your child to develop good planning time habits. Applicable places: you can put it in your bedroom, office and other places to make your lessons more interesting, classroom, enhance children's learning fun and strengthen their sense of time.
Practicality: you just need to hang up atnawic schedule pocket chart and put the card inside. Thoughtful accessories: 2 hooks together with the schedule pocket chart provide you with a convenient way to hang the schedule on the blackboard or door, causing little damage to the wall.
2 markers with erasable felt tips, no need to punch holes in the wall and time-saving operation; 2 non-marking hooks will help you hang the schedule on the wall and will only leave very small holes in the wall, you can mark the time on the card or erase for modification. Quality: atnawic schedule pocket chart with finely sewn bags is strong and unbreakable, and the cards are brightly colored so you can write on them repeatedly.
7. INDRAK #ad
INDRAK Daily Schedule Classroom Calendar-Morning and Afternoon Class Schedule 31 Pattern Cards and 10 Blank Cards-2 Red Arrows with Long Velcro-13 Pocket + 1 Storage Pocket 18"x51" Yellow #adINDRAK #ad
- The storage cards location is fit all the cards well to ensure all cards stay in on place. Great feature & quality: features 18” x 51” with 2 supper strong magnetic and 2 metal hanging on wall- Today Schedule School Activities come with 13 clear pockets + 1 Storage cards location with 2 red arrows with a white log stripe Velcro to move the arrow up and down.
The chart its self is made from a thickness fabric and great PVC clear pocket. Colorful with new pattern cards: the pocket chart cards of 31 cards + 10 blank colorful cards are great for kids or pre-school to learn more about the daily activities at the same time learning the colors.
The iconic of the pictures showing the classroom activities together wording for kids’ classroom. Foldable & portable: easy for transportation or traveling, the daily school calendar pocket fit all the well the pocket to ensure stable of placement of subject cards.
Reuse cards which all blank cards can write on or wipe off. The pattern cards are visualized in the classroom compare to another daily classroom schedule pocket chart. Great simple guide for teacher: this daily Schule Pocket Chart is classroom activities for teachers parent or homeschooler and for pre-school kids to reinforce and engage more with daily activities. New design: daily schedule classroom activities features a great with design with fully color of pattern cards with an excellent icon of the activities together with its own words.
|Manufacturer||Pocket Chart #ad|
8. Smile4Autism #ad
School Subject, Behavior, Rewards, Centers, School, Kids Plastic Magnetic Visual Schedule Calendar Chart for Home, & Self-Care Daily Routines. Blue, & Outings-125 Color Photo Cards: Chores #adSmile4Autism #ad
- Its wear-resistant, yanking and tearing, moisture-resistant will surpass any biting, tear-resistant, strong for long-lasting performance.3. 5. A fun way to motivate kids to stay organized & manage undesired behaviors. 1 adjustable loop to hang anywhere on the wall -3 strong magnetic backings adhere firmly to any flat metal surface and on the fridge-1 First-Then card for harder task & reward reminders -120 Color Picture Card Pieces -5 blank white cards for your own customization needs.
Durability & resistance: all schedules and picture cards are made out of plastic and it stand up to active use.
The visual schedule is also a very helpful tool for kids with ASD, this visual tools can be custom and suitable to any child, particularly those in preschool, and children with special needs.
Benefit of a daily schedule: 1. Very simple and easy to use. Custom at any level: with 120+ cards, elementary and junior high school. Makes abstract time concepts more concrete. It's perfect for displaying at home, centers, Aspergers, kindergarten, church, ADHD, homeschool, Autism, and take on the Go. Everything you need in a visual schedule: each kit comes in a strong & durable storage box. 2. A child's day becomes predictable which can ease anxiety & responsibilities without constant verbal reminders.
9. Kenner #ad
Kenson Kids I Can Do It! Before and After School Chart #adKenner #ad
- At the end of the day they earn a star on their chart. Make school days easier: the chart reminds kids of everything they need to do each day so you don't have to! Simple to use: simple move the tasks over as completed.
Before & after school: includes 18 before and after school tasks and 2 blanks! Fun & rewarding: kids thrive on praise and a little extra incentive goes a long way! Colorful illustrations: The fun, colorful pictures make the tasks easy to understand.